American Express has some great offers from time to time that are worth using. If you’re a frequent JetBlue customer and plan to fly within the next six months, this is a frugal deal.
Here is the offer detail:
Get a one-time $80 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions direct with JetBlue by 7/12/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
Came across this deal via Doctor of Credit, where I found another great tip. If you are unsure when you want to fly, you can still book a flight and cancel it afterwards. You would still get the $200 worth JetBlue Travel Bank credit, which can be used anytime within the following year.
This offer showed up on my Amex Everyday Preferred.
Since we are talking about Amex offers, here are some other offers you should check if they are available on your account.
- Marriot Bonvoy – Spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back Homes & Villas by Marriott International. EXPIRES
- Amazon – Spend $200 or more, get 1,000 Membership Rewards® points Amazon.com. EXPIRES 05/31/2022
- Cell Phone Bill – Spend $125 or more, get $5 back. Up to 4 times (total of $20). EXPIRES 06/10/2022
- Cable Bill – Spend $100 or more, get $5 back. Up to 4 times (total of $20). EXPIRES 07/21/2022
- Insurance Payment – Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your Card, up to a total of $15. EXPIRES 12/31/2022
If you are looking for up-to-date Amex Offers alerts, follow DoC. I only share offers that are actually frugal to me.